The Cascades organization was formed in 1957 as the Greenwood Boys Club Corps, becoming the Seattle Thunderbirds the next year. A split in 1966 saw many members join the new Cascade Cadets, which changed its name to the Seattle Cascades in 1970. The corps won the DCI Division III World Championship in 2000, and then doubled its size for competition the next season. In 2002, they became the first Pacific Northwest corps to become a World Class Finalist.
13717 Linden Ave. N. #201
Seattle WA, 98133